All the facts about infographics and why you should be using them
Information Graphics, or Infographics, have become very popular over the last few years as an effective tool to visually present complex data in an easy interactive way with the help of pictures, titles, charts, and other graphics. Designed to attract attention and to give an understanding of key messages they also can increase information retention much more than just simple text. Please see below our Infographic Facts about Infographics!
Infographics display complex ideas in an engaging and easy to understand fashion to the viewer using them
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual
- 70% of all your sensory receptors are in your eyes
- Researchers found that using colour visuals increases the willingness to read by 80%
- People remember 80% of what they see, but only 20% of what they read and 10% of what they hear
- 20% of information is all that is remembered after reading plain text
- 40% of people respond better to visuals than text
- you can take in the sense of a visual scene in less than one tenth of a second
- 87% of people are attracted enough to read text on infographics
If you need an infographic designing?
We would be glad to help.
call us on: 01491 575057
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org